Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Whine

Four hour (fitful) nap and I still can't breathe.  It's just getting worse.  I'm out of kleenex and have used up half of the toilet paper in the house.

The good news is that my home is once again filled with the dulcet tones of network television.  My dad fixed my TV (try that with a flat screen!)  I think it had been about a month without one which really was fine.  I lifted it off of my hopechest (doubling for a TV stand) without unplugging the cable from the wall.  Crack.  It's all better now.


He took my poor, sick self to Quang where I had a bowl of nice spicy pho.  I thought it would clear me out, but unfortunately the fix was only temporary and I am left with a full tummy and a stuffed head.


This is all very irritating. 

3 comments:

  1. The Thai I had today was supposed to be spicy yellow curry. It wasn't very spicy, but was pretty good and reminded me of the yellow curry at Saigon in Uptown.

    You should get to Singapore over by Nokomis, I enjoyed the food there. Heck, I'll even join you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG> you like to eat PHO too! I love pho! ~yer hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onan--next week?

    Yer--we will have to have PHO together sometime!

    ReplyDelete