Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Late Night

And too much to do.  Dishes, trash (throw out take-out boxes), clean catbox (little bastards still aren't eating), chase dust bunnies, get laundry ready to do.  I think I will clean the cat boxes and crawl in bed and read.

I had a fruit cup for lunch!

As I sat there congratulating myself, I realized none of it was local and probably used a ton of petroleum on its way here.  It was probably grown with pesticides and had who knows what sprayed all over it.  It was also largely tasteless.  Depression.

With the exception of tonight, this is the week of eating out.
Tomorrow: Fuji Ya
Thursday: Barrio?
Friday: TBD
Saturday: Il Gatto
Sunday: Red Stag

A pretty picture:



(Tomorrow is my birthday.)

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate not reading books (or any more pamphlets) about food that make me change my habits out of fear or disgust. Stupid PETA ruining cow for me.

    ReplyDelete