Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sick, Sick, Sick

Having survived the gauntlet of fast food that is my drive home, I think I am going to have carrots and hummus for dinner.  That is, if I feel like eating.  I think I used half a box of kleenex at work.  I wish I had a portable humidifier.  Do they make such a thing?


I think I will (briefly) think about more pleasant things and then once again crawl into bed with Food Politics and the humidifier on the highest setting.


More pleasant things:  

Where I Would Like to Go in the Coming Months
OM (possibly a class) 
Saffron
Piccolo
Cooper
Tiger Sushi (again)

Can't think.  Need suggestions.

I forgot to buy more cat food.

2 comments:

  1. I had Thai for lunch today - Mediterranean for lunch yesterday and Chinese for lunch on Monday.

    Not sure WHAT I should do tomorrow although a good italian sandwich bigger than my head sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous. Can't really taste anything right now.

    ReplyDelete